Marilyn SullivanExcerpt from: "Guide to Success as a Real Estate Agent"
Top Dogs (the most successful agents) stage their listings. They see every single listing as an opportunity to top the market. They analyze the properties they list and have them professionally staged before they are presented to their market. These Top Dogs pay for their own staging, making it a part of their listing package. They see it as a cost of doing business and a powerful marketing advantage.
Sell Faster and For More Money!
Aspire Home Staging and Design assists sellers in maximizing their return when putting a house on the market. We are familiar with the market and what it takes to buy and sell your house and how important staging is in selling a home. Studies has shown that staging a home allows potential buyers to visualize themselves in the space, which in turn makes them likely to place an offer. Nine out of ten buyers view the home online first, it is essential that the photos are of professionals staged rooms! Barbara Corcoran, Real Estate Mogul (Famous ‘shark’ on Shark Tank) has stated that “staging used to be an extra, now its an essential”.
Partner with an HSR Certified Professional and Benefit...
It's not hard to enhance your listing package by bringing in a professional stager to do occupied home consultations and reports. Our focus is on making you look great...
- We Listen! We focus first on how we can benefit your business and help you get more listings by making you look fantastic.
- Partner Pricing! We even have volume, discount pricing for those agents who have several listings.
- Accredited and Certified! Certification and credibility matter to your sellers, so they know when we make a recommendation...it's in their best interest.
- Action Plan! We offer the best client action plans in the business, so you look professional and there's no mistaking what needs to be done to the home.
- Educational Hand-outs! Since we know that not all sellers "get it", we offer easy to understand, statistics and materials you can use to educate them on the staging process.